The Extreme HR Series has been designed and developed for those who are exhausted looking for that perfect rock sound. Our goal was to design a drum set with an aggressive yet tonal range that would perform consistently in either an acoustic or amplified situation.
The shells are handmade with premium vertical grain birch plies to form an 8.5mm (toms) and 16mm (snare) core for all the power you will ever need. Birch gives a harder, more aggressive tone and the vertical ply assists in delivering an increased punch with attack whilst still maintaining a well balanced mid and low frequency.
Every Extreme HR Series drum is finished with a decorative outer veneer of white oak, stained with a soft ebony oil that is hand applied. All hardware is beautifully presented in a complementing nickel plating.
Premier's 45 degree bearing edge paired with the thicker shell means there is more drumhead to shell contact, thus increasing high frequency cut and greater acoustic volume.
An innovative new venting system sees each panel of the drum fitted with a 6mm vent that increases the attack of the drum itself and the projection of the kit.
13" x 9" Standard Tom
16" x 16" Floor Tom
24" x 16" Bass Drum
18" x 16" Floor Tom
14" x 8" Snare Drum
- Handcrafted in England by Premier
- White oak outer veneer with hand applied ebony oil stain
- Vertical grain birch core
- Hand applied protective satin oil finish
- Solid brass, full length tube lugs
- Nickel plated hardware
- 2.3mm triple-flange steel hoops
- Ten, 6mm air vents
- Stainless steel screws and washers
- Configuration: 13" x 9" standard tom, 16" x 16" floor tom and 24" x 16" bass drum
- 18" x 16" floor tom available as add-on
- 8.5mm vertical grain birch shell
- Remo drumheads: Clear Emperor (toms), Weatherking Clear Powerstroke 3 and Ebony Suede (bass)
- 14” x 8” snare drum
- 16mm, 31-ply vertical grain birch shell
- 45 degree bearing edge
- 2.5mm deep snare bed
- 0610 quick release, heavy-duty snare strainer
- Remo drumheads: Weatherking Coated Ambassador